Open Source games using libgdx
There are these demos.
And I found a list at the bottom of the main libgdx documentation page and used it as a startting point for the list below. I haven’t verified yet whether their respective licensing is covered by the OSI Open source definition.
I am actively maintaining this list, so feel free to send me additions or corrections:
- Fly, a 3D game in outer space. Open source and available on Github (Android)
- Backyards Pirates, a fun Ludum Dare entry by Stefan Wagner (desktop, Android, WebGL)
- Pax Britannica, a port to libgdx, by Stefan Wagner (desktop, Android, WebGL)
- Aureas Oceanus, another Ludum Dare entry by Stefan Wagner (desktop)
- Freegemas, a port to libgdx by David Saltares (desktop, Android)
- Frogger, by Roger Engelbert